Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

After Christmas show of cards

Okay, so it took a little longer to post then I had planned. I did a bunch of cards Christmas Eve day and I am gonna go ahead and post them all. I am so ready to work on something besides Christmas cards (like something springy). I have been feeling under the weather so I really don't have any inspiration beside maybe a get well card to myself. Anyway, here are all the cards I made.

 



 





This was an svg file I got from somewhere. I get a lot of my svg files from svgcuts blog so that is probably where this one came from.





 I absolutely fell in love with this one. It has such a soft look to it. I used blue card stock behind the caption and then put vellum over it to soften the look. The brads are from Making Memories I'm sure. I know they came from Michaels.




A gift card holder for an xBox live card for my son.


Hope you all enjoyed. Now I get get to making something sunny...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment